In this edition of Climate Crisis Weekly:
- Extremely hot days in the US could double in less than 20 years.
- Tech that could feed the growing world in the era of climate change.
- Researchers float the idea of a manmade snowstorm to save Antarctica.
- US mayors seek help on cutting transportation emissions.
- The Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act is signed into law in New York.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Hottest days in US could double in 20 years, a manmade Antarctic snowstorm, more appeared first on Electrek.
Source: Charge Forward