- Virginia Democrats campaigned on fighting the climate crisis and won.
- The official word[s] of the year for 2019? “Climate strike.”
- New Zealand passes a law that sets 2050 as its net zero target year.
- An offshore wind farm in Rhode Island proves to be a popular fishing spot.
- Spain will host the UN climate talks in December after Chile withdraws.
- And more…
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
The post Climate Crisis Weekly: Virginians showed they care about climate change on voting day, more appeared first on Electrek.
Source: Charge Forward